What We Do
Professional bridal hair and makeup for you and your bridal party. This service can include hair and makeup trials and we are also available to meet you at your venue on the big day.
Professional hair and makeup for matric farewells. Makeup trials can also be provided.
Hair and makeup for modelling, photoshoots, styled shoots, magazines, fashion shows and television.
The makeovers involve basic hairstyling and professional makeup.
The aim of the makeover it to show you how to enhance your best features and to learn what best suits your face and eye shape. Before and after photos will be taken to show you the extent of your transformation. When coming for a makeover, please wash your hair the day before and come with dry, natural hair. If your hair is curly, do not straighten it. If it is straight, please come with straight hair.
In these workshops you will be taught the basics of makeup application and how to perfect an everyday look. All makeup workshops are interactive – thus you will be required to bring whatever makeup and tools you have to work with to the workshop. You will be taught how to use your products like a professional. In these workshops we discusses various makeup products, different looks, all the dos and don’ts of makeup and I share professional tips and tricks to help you achieve your desired everyday look and make it last.
This is an advanced class for the individual seeking to enter the makeup industry via freelancing.
In this Masterclass you will be taught:
- How to create the perfect bridal look.
- You will be trained to use the right products for the ultimate longevity, freshness, youthfulness and natural glow for your client.
- You will be trained on how to work on different eye shapes and colours, facial shapes and skin types.
- Insight into the latest and upcoming makeup trends and techniques.
- Product knowledge on foundation and matching of foundation.
- Preferred makeup brands and products I work with.
- You will gain knowledge on internationally trending products and those that have the best ratings.
All Masterclass attendees will receive a book compiled by Mariska Potgieter. This book will be filled with the best tips, tricks and ideas for up and coming makeup artists.